Request for publication: New Version Notification for draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04

Mark Davis ☕ (sıʌɐp ʞɹɐɯ) mark at macchiato.com
Mon Mar 7 16:42:48 CET 2011

In that case, rather than rest on an idiosyncratic meaning of "contributor",
it would be much better to say just what you said:

  The main contributors are (in alphabetical order):
=>
  The main individuals whose discussion of this document influenced its
content are (in alphabetical order):

[or something like that]

Then you don't need qualifications.

Mark