Request for publication: New Version Notification for draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Mar 7 02:02:54 CET 2011

At 01:47 07/03/2011, sıʌɐp ʞɹɐɯ wrote:
>It works for me.
>
>And I think your concern is well-founded, because it did make it
>seem like everyone else was 100% behind the document, which isn't
>true in at least one case.
>
>(For the future -- in no way meant to delay publication -- I think
>part of the issue might be with the term 'contributor', which seems
>to imply a sense of contributing text and/or ideas which made it
>into the document, and some sense that the contributor approves of
>the results, at least overall. Perhaps some looser phrasing might be
>better, like acknowledging feedback.)

I like the "feedback" idea. You could tune it with positive and
negative. Ours ("JEDI's") were positive to some extent: as long as
the Internet (only) refers to Unicode we do not consider it
appropriate to orthotypography and security (phishing). Bulgaria is a
typical example of the introduced confusion resulting from the
Unicode solution culture (we do not not contest at all that Unicode
may be appropriate in its own typographic area).

Best.
jfc