I-D Action:draft-faltstrom-5892bis-02.txt

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Mon Jan 31 19:14:01 CET 2011

5.  Acknowledgements

   The main contributors are (in alphabetical order) Eric Brunner-
   Williams, Vint Cerf, Tina Dam, Mark Davis, Matin Duerst, John
   Klensin, Pete Resnick, Markus Scherer, Andrew Sullivan, Kenneth
   Whistler and Nicholas Williams.

While I appreciate being as a contributor, I don't believe that the
described consensus is optimal. So it is probably best to remove my name.

Thanks,

Mark

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*