Hyphen Restrictions

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Wed Jan 5 08:05:12 CET 2011

Dear Andrew and John,

Thank you for your quick response.  I'm clear now.  The reason why I
raised this question was that two possible interpretation will cause
interoperability problem between implementations.  And if the answer
was later, it will cause big impact for IDNA-aware registries.

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>