xn--p1ai

Lyman Chapin lyman at interisle.net
Thu Feb 24 15:31:10 CET 2011

Simon,

I think that many of us expect the case-folding behavior of IDNA2003
to be preserved by applications (esp. web browsers) at least during
the transition to IDNA2008 (e.g., following UTS #46, http://unicode.org/reports/tr46)
. Perhaps there are browser vendor folks on the list who could confirm
that?

- Lyman