I-D Action:draft-faltstrom-5892bis-02.txt

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Tue Feb 22 16:20:53 CET 2011

John, Patrik, I believe there is some miscommunication here -- I asked
Mark to explain what alternative he would prefer, to help me understand
his concern so I could make an informed IETF last call comment.  I
didn't intend that everyone with a different opinion would try to refute
Mark's argument.  I didn't ask that everyone repeat points they had made
earlier.  I may have contributed to opening up the discussions, and for
that I am sorry.  Given the heated responses, it seems unlikely that
anything productive will come from further discussion at this point.

/Simon