Browser IDN display policy: opinions sought

Abdulrahman I. ALGhadir aghadir at citc.gov.sa
Sat Dec 24 06:47:37 CET 2011

I guess you have missed something.
The second link was broken I didn't copy it correctly and I think that you haven't check it, have you?

http://www.icann.org/en/topics/idn/fast-track/string-evaluation-completion-en.htm

When you want to register an IDN you should define the script and the language which your label will follow.

http://www.icann.org/en/topics/idn/fast-track/idn-cctld-implementation-plan-15dec11-en.pdf (check 3.2)
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/rfp-clean-19sep11-en.pdf (check 1.3.1)

As you see it is part from ICANN application process and it is a must and I think this will help us in having a solid resource which can provide us with needed information?