Internet+

J-F C. Morfin jfc at morfin.org
Sun Dec 11 18:20:37 CET 2011

Further to my yesterday mail:
1. I have added the inputs of Gervase to the
http://iucg.org/wiki/IAB!_NOW! entry of JMB de Potzamparc, so it may
serve as a current reference.
2. I have added the IDNA2010 (how to interface IDNA2008 from the user
side) review in the page http://iucg.org/wiki/IDNA2010_Common_Objectives
3. I have initiated the working wiki I_D page. The abstract is as follows:

en:
This framing memorandum discusses the high-level architecture of an
intelligent use of the whole digital ecosystem (WDE) and how the
emerging community of IUtilisateurs explores it from a smart
interfacing with the Internet layers.

fr:
Cette note de cadrage traite de l'architecture de haut niveau de
l'utilisation intelligente de l'ensemble de l'écosystème numérique
(EEN) et de comment la communauté émergente des IUtilisateurs
l'explore à partir d'un interfaçage élégant avec les couches Internet.

Tentative table of contents coming.

Comments welcome.
jfc

PS: I suggest you to have a look to http://duolingo.com. May be
someone could come with a script/orthotypographic variant :-)