For awareness, version 3.0 of IDN Implementation Guidelines posted for public comment

Patrick Jones patrick.jones at icann.org
Mon Aug 1 17:59:25 CEST 2011

Martin Dürst suggested that I send my note below onto this mailing list, as
the prior list for the IDNAbis WG.

Best regards,

Patrick

> I thought those on the list should be aware that ICANN has published Version
3.0 of the IDN Implementation Guidelines for public comment. See
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-27jul11-en.htm. The document
references Unicode, and is being published to reflect the most current revision
of the IDNA protocol (reflected in RFCs 5890-5894).