Re-opening discussion about Mapping

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Mon Feb 8 05:02:12 CET 2010

+1

FWIW, I find myself in 100% agreement with Paul on his answers.
I would add that I'd hope that any additional mapping proposals,
via the Independent Submission Editor or otherwise, be very
careful to be consistent with the base IDNA2008 documents and,
in particular, avoid doing anything that could make a valid
IDNA2008 U-label inaccessible.

     john

--On Sunday, February 07, 2010 18:58 -0800 Paul Hoffman