support of metadata

Harald Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Thu Sep 17 13:34:40 CEST 2009

If you want to build your own intranet, and call it "IDNAPLUS", you are
free to use PRIVATE USE codes in whatever way you like. That's why they
are called PRIVATE USE.

There's no reason to expect that the Internet will change to accomodate
interoperation with that intranet. That's the problem of the "IDNAPLUS"
intranet.

Not my problem.