Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- Status Update: IDN ccTLD Fast Track Process Implementation

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Thu Sep 10 12:25:25 CEST 2009

Hello Vint,

I have just checked, but haven't seen any kind of response to my last
call comments on Definitions (archived at
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/idna-update/2009-August/005234.html).

There is at least one big issue in there, namely the issue of limiting
the length of labels by measuring their length in UTF-8. I very much
hope this issue can be fixed asap.

Regards,    Martin.