language question re: IDNs

Elisabeth Blanconil eblanconil at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:22:20 CEST 2009

Cary,
was the bundling refering to homoglyphs per se, or to a specific
registration service in case of homoglyphs. I understand the Unicode
homograph concern, but the homoglyph is what people actually see.
Should not homographs be the first concern and bundled registration a
first line of protection, and homoglyph bundled registration be a
second concern built on experience? Are there some homoglyph
investigators or tables?

Elisabeth Blanconil.