draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-08.txt released

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed Nov 25 08:14:35 CET 2009

Hello Patrick,

Many thanks for your answer. I know how to take diffs (or can figure
that out).

I was looking for a short summary. I'm sorry to ask you to do some work,
but it seems to be easier for you to make a short summary rather than
for many of the readers on this list to make a summary separately, first
because you could share it with us, and second because you have done the
edits, and so are more familiar with what has changed.

Regards,    Martin.

#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp