Fwd: [Unicode Announcement] New Public Review Issue #147: Proposed Deprecation of U+0673 ARABIC LETTER ALEF WITH WAVY HAMZA BELOW

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Sat May 30 10:55:48 CEST 2009

As the liaison from IETF to the Unicode Consortium, I would like to
make the IETF community aware of the following opening for public
comments.

The character U+0673 ARABIC LETTER ALEF WITH WAVY HAMZA BELOW that the
review is related to has today the derived property value "PVALID" in
the current proposal discussed in the IDNABIS working group.

Because of this, I encourage interested parties to respond to the
questions stated below.

I am confident IETF and Unicode Consortium will be able to synchronize
the two standards so that there is no incompatibility issues.

     Patrik Fältström

Begin forwarded message: