consensus Call: TATWEEL

Mark Davis mark at macchiato.com
Mon Mar 30 02:57:24 CEST 2009

Vint, I want to relay to you a relevant message on the topic of LB vs
Morfin.

Mark

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 12:11, Randy Presuhn
<randy_presuhn at mindspring.com>wrote:
Hi -

My co-chair Martin Duerst and I, and the three independent ltru working
group participants we asked (as well as some we didn't ask), are
convinced that "LB" is a sock-puppet for JFC Morfin.  In consultation
with Chris Newman, the responsible area director, we set the
"moderated" bit for that subscriber address on the working group
mailing list. If "LB" believes we have acted inappropriately, "LB" is
free to follow the appeal process described in section 6.5  of RFC 2026.

However, the vocabulary, style, content, and peculiar world-view of
this latest missive leave me more convinced than ever that "LB"
is indeed JFC Morphin, and that under the terms of RFC 3683
we are well justified in suspending the posting privileges for that
address.

Randy
ltru co-chair