Question about the agenda

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sat Mar 21 00:21:58 CET 2009

Paul,

I am not sure I agree at least in the following sense. I think we need
to ask ourselves, based on the goals of the WG and the current
IDNA2008 documents, what our assessment is of its implementation, side-
effects, etc. That is different from coming to conclusions among
alternatives. Perhaps we are simply reflecting a different
interpretation of "conclusions"?

vint

Vint Cerf
Google