draft-liman-tld-names-00.txt and bidi

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Tue Mar 10 00:05:25 CET 2009

agree. the "in any script" unfortunately includes ascii, with the
inet_addr(3) gorp used to exclude arbitrary all digit labels, resulting
in over constraint.

i got some requests last week to look at applications for labels that
have digits. without commenting on anything else, their labels are just
as reasonable as any that look like ".com"