U+303B VERTICAL IDEOGRAPHIC ITERATION MARK

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Mon Jul 20 20:17:17 CEST 2009

The following are now disallowed by exception:

3031; DISALLOWED # VERTICAL KANA REPEAT MARK
3032; DISALLOWED # VERTICAL KANA REPEAT WITH VOICED SOUND MARK
3033; DISALLOWED # VERTICAL KANA REPEAT MARK UPPER HALF
3034; DISALLOWED # VERTICAL KANA REPEAT WITH VOICED SOUND MARK UPPER
HALF
3035; DISALLOWED # VERTICAL KANA REPEAT MARK LOWER HALF
303B; DISALLOWED # VERTICAL IDEOGRAPHIC ITERATION MARK
303B; DISALLOWED # VERTICAL IDEOGRAPHIC ITERATION MARK

    Patrik