Contextual rule for MODIFIER LETTER PRIME?

Michel SUIGNARD Michel at suignard.com
Thu Jul 16 12:43:25 CEST 2009

I agree with the position expressed here. As long as 02B9 is allowed/requested in some context, it is just as easy to allow it in the protocol. Context conditions are just too complicated for that character and are bound to be controversial. I am too enthused though because of its resemblance to apostrophe (0027), but on the other end it will make supporters of many writing systems very happy.

Michel