Change requests to the table document -- pass them to me please!

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Sun Jul 12 20:46:09 CEST 2009

I am doing this now, as well as comparing Unicode 5.1 and 5.2. A new
draft will be released shortly.

I can say that the introduction of 5.2 give _zero_ changes needed to
the exclusion lists. I "just" run my software on the 5.2 versions of
the Unicode data.

Mark, others, can you please verify this?

    Patrik