I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-00.txt

Elisabeth Blanconil eblanconil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:58:06 CEST 2009

I understand this. But I am refering to entropy as "a loss of information",
as per Shannon and John. Now, I am not a mathematician here: I am a
semantician. This because we precisely reach here (and this is the entire
problem) the limits of mathematics. If we could quantify the entropy we
could restore the initial information in restoring the corresponding
negentropy.

The problem we face is that mapping introduce a non quantifiable entropy. We
definitly enter mathematical chaos field through the entropic succession
which chains possible semantic misunderstandings.

Varela (knowledge), Thom (mathematics), Cullioli (linguistics), Morin
(complex thinking), Von Bertalanffy (systems) etc. identify linguistics,
semantics and pragmatics as the most complex knowlege field. Here we play
with hortotypography with an impact on semantic within different contexts.
For those not familiar with chaos and catastrophy theories or complex
thinking this is like the Lorentz's butterfly in Tokyo. You change a
majuscule into a minuscule (French orthotypography) or an upper case into a
lower case (English orthotypography) and you do not the global impact (it
can be nill, most probably it will change the world, cf. Chaitin and co.).
This is exactly the same as any other phishing: to make someone trust what
he should not.

Elisabeth Blanconil