I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-00.txt

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Wed Jul 1 04:02:30 CEST 2009

Any phrasing is possible. Some mean less than others. One of my
co-workers was tempted to use "entropy" in a policy document recently. I
prefer not to use the word unless the "entropy" asserted to exist can be
stated as a mathematical formula. If you could make that attempt, it
would be helpful. Users deserve statements that purport to "explain"
which are factually correct.

Eric