IDNs in the root

Tina Dam tina.dam at icann.org
Fri Jan 23 18:35:03 CET 2009

What I'm saying is that we have several proposals for solutions. We need to pick what is the best. It will not cover everything, but on the other hand I have not seen serious breaking-the-root problems so far and things have been implemented for years. We can make things better for sure and I'm all for that, but we also can't wait for ever. There has to be a balance.