AW: Charter changes and a possible new direction

Georg Ochsner g.ochsner at revolistic.com
Wed Jan 14 13:40:01 CET 2009

I personally think such a general "binding" does not make sense and would
not be best practice. There will be many cases (thousands) where it is very
good to have two different websites for two domains only varying in ß and
ss. (If you like I can give some reasons for that opinion, but we have
discussed this issue over and over.)

But more importantly I am sure that the two mainly concerned registries,
Denic and Nic.at, are well aware of the change and will find a good solution
to deal with it.

I think sharp s is nothing to worry about, much more it is broadening the
possibilities of IDNs!

Best regards
Georg