Esszett, Final Sigma, ZWJ and ZWNJ

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Feb 23 20:12:43 CET 2009

At 18:53 23/02/2009, Cary Karp wrote:
> > I agree that making specific bundling recommendations is way outside
> >our scope.  I do think, however, that a nearly-complete outline of how
> >to solve the problem that underpins Paul Hoffman's objection would do
> > an awful lot to address that objection.

>I'm not certain if this addresses the concern to which you are
>referring, but hope it may prove a useful contribution to the
>discussion, in any case --

To complete this information let also recall that most probably most
of the Zone Managers will not change anything in their processs and
continue registering the domain names they are requested to register,
these being in "xn--" format or not. And, speaking of lawyering, I
suspect that this will be a legal obligation for those having to run
a public/commercial service (or they will be challenged for denial of
sales, technical barrier to trade, censoring, etc. ).
jfc