starting points

jean-michel bernier de portzamparc jmabdp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:50:45 CET 2009

Dear colleagues,
I suggest that we start by discussing the basic principles of our working
framework in order to document IDNA2010, which is to be an open, better
usage wrap-up of IDNA2008/2003.

A. we establish, as a principle, that we do not discuss IDNA or build from
IDNA, but rather describe the IDNA2010 conventions, and then make sure that
they conform, or are transparent, to IDNA2008

B. in so doing, we adopt a pragmatic unsophisticated straightforward
approach  that is adequate for end users from all walks of life and
cultures.

Portzamparc.