Prohibiting mapping of PVALID characters

jean-michel bernier de portzamparc jmabdp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 03:33:24 CET 2009

Dear colleagues,

fascinating is the way our Unicode fellow Members are going to "oppose the
charter, disregard a consensus, reverse a 80% feed back, force the Chair to
"change his mind" and most probably its consensus evaluation, imposing their
interest to their commercial competition, and writing themseleves a paper
legitimacy against the demand of their own users they most probably are
certain they can influence in the same manner".

Also fascinating to realize that all this small group of "60 Hz" people
effort is void. The 60hzians' strategy already failed on TATWEEL. This was
due to the reasonable positions of Siavash Shahshahani and Roozbeh
Pournader. Users' interest and number and technical influence is moving to
the workon at idna2010.org subscribers diversity.

Portzamparc

NB. Microsoft's position regarding the French language has now been archived
as an important pre-experimentation input
http://iucg.org/wiki/Microsoft_IRT_the_French_language_orthotypography -
comments welcome.