Sharp-S and Final Sigma Consensus Call Results

Paul Hoffman phoffman at imc.org
Wed Dec 9 16:48:57 CET 2009

At 4:08 AM -0500 12/9/09, Vint Cerf wrote:
>Attached is a PDF of the spreadsheet I maintained during the past week's discussions. If you detect errors or omissions, kindly advise.

I detect an error: there is active discussion of different transition strategies that is essentially cut off by this posting of the consensus. Even in the revised spreadsheet, this discussion is minimized to footnotes.

Please consider adding something along the lines of "There was an active discussion of transition plans that might have affected the views of the participants, but that discussion was cut off."