Additional thoughts on TRANSITIONAL

Andrew Sullivan ajs at shinkuro.com
Fri Dec 4 19:58:44 CET 2009

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 09:16:02AM -0800, Erik van der Poel wrote:
> some point in the future, when there is consensus that it is the right
> time (and the right thing to do).

Perhaps I'm am growing cynical with age, but given the difficulty of
converging now, I have doubts about the chances of converging in the
future, when there is even more deployed stuff depending on existing
behaviour.  Still, it might work, and I'm by no means saying no.  Any
route out of this twisty little maze of arguments, all repeated, is
one I'm willing to explore.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.