Consensus Call on Latin Sharp S and Greek Final Sigma

Elisabeth Blanconil eblanconil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:11:55 CET 2009

hi! Folks,

I roughly understand that all this is to keep this WG buzy for another year
on IDNA, in destroying every agreement we painfully found. The target is to
give some delays to ICANNN. So they can register new gTLDs but no IDNgTLD
before every ccTLD has signed a contract with ICANN. It sounds reasonable
and I am glad many participate.

To obtain it; it was just enough to restart again the boring issues. This is
why I am surprised nobody thought to discuss TATWEEL yet. What is the
technical difference between TATWELL's disputed consensus case and the
eszett and the greek final sigma cases? Also what about French majuscules
and other issues that we have started the list.

Best
Elisabeth Blanconil