AW: Migration timeframe

Georg Ochsner g.ochsner at revolistic.com
Tue Dec 1 20:08:49 CET 2009

I am a bit confused, did you maybe mean IE9 and IE7 instead of IE8 and IE6?
Actually old IE6 browsers should be the least problem unless they have not
installed one of the IDN plug-ins. Sorry if I'm getting it wrong.

Would it be possible to update IE7 and IE8 installations to IDNA2008 through
the Microsoft update procedure?

Georg