AW: Consensus Call on Latin Sharp S and Greek Final Sigma

Georg Ochsner g.ochsner at revolistic.com
Tue Dec 1 10:57:37 CET 2009

1) We all know, there is no sharp s on a Swiss keyboard on a Swiss airport!

2) Could you maybe include a feature in IE's phishing filter, that evaluates if it is a phishing attack or peacefully coexisting website, or would this be impossible?

1) And I think Patrik is really right that the use of sharp s is indeed quite low at the moment (it's just logical, because knowing that not all browsers support IDNs and not all keyboards have a sharp s, it's common so far to link to the ss version of one's domain...). So the issue might be smaller than expected.

Thank you
Georg