Extending WG final call to August 31, 2009

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Mon Aug 24 11:30:22 CEST 2009

--On Monday, August 24, 2009 00:49 -0400 Vint Cerf
<vint at google.com> wrote:

> Based on the rapid influx of late comments and new versions of
>  documents emerging, I am extended the IDNABIS WG last call
> period to   end of the day, 31 August 2009.

Vint,

Do you want new versions of my documents before then?  My
travel-related constraints are such that I probably cannot
produce new versions much before next weekend in any event, but
my intention had been to wait until the end of WG Last Call,
collect all editorial comments and all substantive ones for
which you believe that consensus exists, and then rev them one
more time.

I can try to generate new versions sooner if you want, but no
promises before the weekend.

best,