Review of draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-03

Paul Hoffman phoffman at imc.org
Sat Aug 22 04:53:38 CEST 2009

Editorial: (Yes, I know I should have caught these before...)

. . .
   the result of user input.  This document describes the actions taken
s/actions taken/actions that can be taken/
   by an implementation between user input and passing permitted code
   points to the new IDNA protocol.
. . .
   [I-D.ietf-idnabis-protocol].  The document describes a general
   implementation procedure for mapping in section 2.
A general implementation procedure for mapping is given in section 2.
. . .
   1.  Upper case characters are mapped to their lower case equivalents
       by using the algorithm for mapping Unicode characters.
s/mapping Unicode/mapping case in Unicode/