Status of the mapping proposals?

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sun Apr 26 06:35:05 CEST 2009

1. At best I can barely make out what Elisabeth is talking about but
in any case the thread does not strike me as relevant to our work
2. We are not going to change punycode at this point so complaints
about its function are inappropriate to this WG

What we need now is to finalize the mapping function and its
application to IDN lookups in IDNA2008.

period.

vint