Removal of posting privileges

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sat Apr 18 17:41:55 CEST 2009

Nicolas,

this mailing list is intended to help this working group fulfill its
charter. It is not a general purpose list for having discussions about
re-design of DNS, theories of linguistics, general semiotics, etc. The
persons whom I have banned from posting are not contributing to the specific
work of the working group. in fact, they are distracting from it. They are
free to create their own mailing lists (cf. Google Groups for instance) to
have these more general discussions.

vint cerf