Mapping Stability/Storage (was Re: M-Label or MVALID, and dangers with mappings?)

Mark Davis mark at macchiato.com
Sun Apr 12 03:38:12 CEST 2009

So you are saying that Gmail (my emailer) would non-conformant
under IDNA2008 to have sent   "http://ÖBB.at <http://xn--bb-eka.at>" to you,
and your emailer was also non-conformant by sending
"http://ÖBB.at<http://xn--bb-eka.at>
"  back?
What value would it be to do that? Since we have agreed that the mapping is
permanent, what gain would that have? I just don't understand.

Mark