Minutes from the Tuesday, March 23rd, 2009 IDNAbis WG meeting

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Mon Apr 6 18:52:12 CEST 2009

I would also like to thank Eric (and Andrew) for taking notes. It's a
lot of work and makes it harder to participate in the discussion
itself.

One of my comments was missed by the scribe. I was just asking Patrik
to elaborate on the XMPP issue, and I was asking people to elaborate
on the "include mapping in lookup but exclude mapping from
registration".

Erik