New versions of Protocol (-04) and Rationale (-02)

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Sat Sep 13 16:28:04 CEST 2008

--On Friday, 12 September, 2008 17:26 -0700 Erik van der Poel
<erikv at google.com> wrote:

>  (For those of you who have seen that other document,
>> expect a considerably rewritten version soon.)
>
> Is the old (current) version of that document available?

I'll try to remember to put you on the distribution for the new
one.  No point in further comments on the older version and I'm
trying to keep it relatively private until the IETF and W3C
powers-that-be decide it is ready for public discussion.