Consensus Call Tranche 7 (BIDI) Summary

Alireza Saleh saleh at nic.ir
Thu Oct 23 18:22:19 CEST 2008

I would like you to know that my opinion is that it is not a good idea
to have  non-confusing labels which they can make confusing domains (?!)
. Isn't it better to leave them both ( domains and labels ) confusing or
both non-confusing ?

Besides, what if we merge  the Registration and Lookup steps of IDNA
test as follow :
IDNA tests shouldn't stop resolving the domain, but if a label fails
against any IDNA test, the entire domain which contains that label MUST
only be shown as punycode version (?!)

/\leez