Consensus Call Tranche 8 (Character Adjustments)

Andrew Sullivan ajs at commandprompt.com
Wed Oct 15 20:36:02 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 08:20:05PM +0200, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> Understood. Note that if we look at the proposals eszett and the one
> from korea, the eszett is an exception, while the korean proposal uses
> the Unicode properties.

Hmm.  If this is the case (and at least in the Korean proposal, my
notes make me think that we have a different meaning of "Unicode
properties" in the above, but I'm certainly not willing to assert that
I'm right), then I'm even more confused than I at first thought I was.
So I'm going to shut up about this topic, but I _still_ have to say
"no", since the consensus call said explictly that silence would be
counted as support (and I obviously can't support what I don't
understand).

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104