Consensus Call Tranche 8 (Character Adjustments)

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Wed Oct 15 19:19:40 CEST 2008

What concerns me is the current discussion.

People are arguing strongly to listen to a ccTLD registry that uses
Eszett regarding approving it.

People are arguing strongly to NOT listen to a ccTLD registry that
uses Jamo regarding disallowing it.

Sure, there is a difference between approving and disallowing, but,
why should we (as in the wg) listen more to one registry than another?

Are we trusting one more than the other?

Do we listen more to more active people on this mailing list than
parties not as active?

    Patrik