AW: Consensus Call Tranche 1 (Document Organization)

Georg Ochsner g.ochsner at revolistic.com
Fri Oct 10 19:21:01 CEST 2008

Von: idna-update-bounces at alvestrand.no
[mailto:idna-update-bounces at alvestrand.no] Im Auftrag von Vint Cerf
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Oktober 2008 22:55
An: idna-update at alvestrand.no
Betreff: Consensus Call Tranche 1 (Document Organization)

DUE DATE: October 10, 2008 (ET)

Place your reply here: YES

COMMENTS:

- I think it's better to have a tight schedule rather than a loose one.
- For me normative material in the rationale is fine, as long as we make
sure that the same norms are fully included into the other documents
(protocol, tables and bidi) with no contradictions and even more precise.
Personally I think normative redundancies are common and no problem if they
are not contradictive.