Follow-up to Monday's discussion of digits

Alireza Saleh saleh at nic.ir
Wed Nov 26 04:16:09 CET 2008

Dear Vint,

Yes, in my opinion, the visual confusions and such stuffs are out of the
scope of IDNA.  I think If IDNA like to talk about these things, then we
may need to setup another working group called DNSA, and start
discussing about problems like resolving the mixing of 'l' and '1' in
ASCII domains**.

Alireza