Follow-up to Monday's discussion of digits

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Tue Nov 25 22:52:18 CET 2008

Eric,

in the various email exchanges from Arabic working group(s), I came away
with the impression that a safer and apparently acceptable policy would be
to prohibit mixing of any of these three in the same label. That is plainly
more stringent than your proposal but I did not get the sense that the
working groups whose email exchanges I was privileged to see felt they
needed to mix any of these together.

Vint