Consensus Call Tranche 8 Results

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Wed Nov 5 13:58:04 CET 2008

Folks,

changing the prefix is not in the cards for this round of IDNA
refinement. While we can discuss the consequences if you like, I
strongly recommend that we consider only solutions that retain the
present xn-- structure for IDNs expressed in punycoded UNICODE
strings made up of PValid characters.

vint

NOTE NEW BUSINESS ADDRESS AND PHONE
Vint Cerf