New version of "protocol" posted

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Wed May 28 11:17:11 CEST 2008

Hi.

As you have presumably all noticed by now,
draft-ietf-idnabis-protocol-01 has been posted.    See its
change log for a list of changes, but they are basically:

	* the correction to the discussion of SRV discussed
	earlier

	* some additional changes picked up from Mark's notes of
	some weeks ago.

The "open issues" note for "protocol" will follow soon.

Mark (and others interested),

I did the recheck on your notes that I promised and, as noted
above, picked up some additional material, mostly placeholders
for further discussion.  Note, however, that most of your
comments on "protocol" were suggestions that material be moved
from one document to another and have not been reflected in the
draft (see my first "outstanding issues" note about document
organization).