Oustanding issues tracking

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Sat May 24 08:45:52 CEST 2008

On 23 maj 2008, at 20.04, Debbie Garside wrote:

> I am assuming that this is how Editors are working in this
> group i.e. they are reading the emails and changing the document
> accordingly, so it shouldn't be too onerous.

Given the number of email messages on this mailing list that either
(a) are declared out of scope after about 20 messages or (b) long
threads that do not lead to consensus, the number of issues is very
very very small if one compare with the number of email messages.

Other wg's have more focused discussions. And because of that what you
suggest works better in those wg's.

In this wg, much better if each person that have issues have their
lists.

There are btw VERY FEW people (about 4) that have sent issues and
suggestions to the tables document. So few that I rather see them
keeping their lists.

    Patrik