Point-by-point responses

Frank Ellermann hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz at gmail.com
Fri May 23 18:17:54 CEST 2008

James Seng wrote:

> Could we produce a diff between this version and the last one to
> assert what changes have being made and therefore make it easier for
> the contributors like Mark who can then go thru to see which of his
> concerns has being address and which has not?

Sure, the IETF rfcdiff tool accepts two URLs.  For John's drafts this
could make sense, check it out:

<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http%3A%2F%2Ftools.ietf.org%2Fid%2Fdraft-klensin-idnabis-issues&url2=http%3A%2F%2Ftools.ietf.org%2Fid%2Fdraft-ietf-idnabis-rationale&difftype=--hwdiff>

<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http%3A%2F%2Ftools.ietf.org%2Fid%2Fdraft-klensin-idnabis-protocol&url2=http%3A%2F%2Ftools.ietf.org%2Fid%2Fdraft-ietf-idnabis-protocol&difftype=--hwdiff>

If the monstrous URIs don't work for you I can also create tiny URLs.
Replace "--hwdiff" by "--html" at the end to get a side by side diff.

 Frank